Villa Avalone, Suite Playa Panama
- Ready to move in
- Type: Residential
- Style: 4-Level Split
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Garage: 4-Stalls, Attached
- Size: 10,000 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 757 sq. m.
- Year Built: 2006
- Condo Fees: $125.00 USD
- Basement: Yes
This luxurious Villa is perched on a mountainside in Playa Panama overlooking the blue waters of Culebra Bay and the Pacific Ocean. On the main floor is the living room, dining room, kitchen, half bath with access from inside and patio/pool from outside, laundry room, a guest bedroom, and 2 double car garages. The entire back of the house is designed to take advantage of the spectacular ocean view on the expansive patio to enjoy outdoor living, with the exterior kitchen, pool and various seating areas. The entire second floor is dedicated to the owner’s retreat with Master bedroom, exquisite bathroom, powder room, cavernous walk-in closet, office and large deck with 180-degree ocean view. The lower floor features 3 1-bedroom suites, 2,200 bottle wine cellar, and second full laundry room. Two suites come complete with fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms, living room and private walk-out patios that lead to the pool with a waterfall feature cascading down from the pool on the main level of the villa.
Other Key Villa Features
• Custom made solid wood Pachote entrance door.
• Field stone pillars and wrought iron gates.
• Vaulted ceilings.
• Imported Italian porcelain floor tiles.
• Coralina tiles on the stair cases and around the two pools.
• Complete home wired for sound, includes wireless internet, and security camera system.
• In-ceiling retractable 100-inch screen and projector.
• R-20 insulated ceilings.
• Built in central vacuum system.
• Kitchen sports granite counter tops with solid wood cabinets.
• Exterior kitchen features a built-in gas barbecue with sink.
• All outside patio areas feature teak ceilings.
• The villa has 200-amp service with total house surge protection.
• 2 pools with one cascading from main level down to lower level pool.
• Outdoor field stone showers for each pool.
• Sewage treatment plant designed for residential and is approved by the Costa Rica Health Department.
• The landscaped grounds are irrigated making this villa maintenance fee.
• The villa's exterior is an acrylic stucco.
• Columbia tiles have been used on all the roofing.
• On the lowest level is a private courtyard with lush vegetation.
• The basement floor has not been shown but is approximately an additional 3000 square feet. All in a grey structure condition.
• There is not one detail that has been left out in the construction of this home.
Let me help you find YOUR "Pura Vida" in Costa Rica.
This is only one of the homes I can sell you as we have many others to fit everyone’s lifestyle.
- Air Filter
- Breakfast Nook
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Guest Quarters
- Laundry Room
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Window Covers
- Wine Storage
- Concrete Block
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Central Vacuum
- Gas Range
- Hood Fan
- Outdoor Grill
- Oven Range
- Refrigerator - Bar
- 3+ Window / Wall Unit
- Central Air
- Water District
- Fenced Yard
- Front Porch
- Garden Area
- Gated Community
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Trees / Shrubs
- Cable Available
- Controlled Access
- Covered Parking
- Garage Door Opener
- Gas Line Hook-up for BBQ
- High Speed Internet Available
- Pets Allowed
- Security Guard on Duty
Brokered and Advertised by :
Remax Prestige Ocean Properties
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.